Catch Kings XI Punjab Brand Ambassadors IPL 12. Here cricket fans and lovers can get all information and queries about the official sponsors and co-sponsors of Kings XI Punjab IPL 12. Also get Kings XI Punjab Owner IPL 12.
Indian Premier League, the most popular and lovable cricket tournament of India, where top ranked international cricket figures show off their great cricketing skills and talent, while representing different cricket franchises of India.
Kings XI Punjab have also ensured their appearance in IPL 12 and recently the officials of this cricket franchise have also announced their brand ambassadors for IPL 12. The role of brand ambassadors also remained interesting in IPL.
The most beautiful and glamorous actress Preity Zinta will be the official brand ambassador of Kings XI in IPL 10. Along with her the popular singer Daler Mahndi will evoke the Punjabi aggression and motivation among the fans of Kings XI Punjab.
The owner of Kings XI Punjab are KPH Dream Cricket Private Limit and The Oberoi Group. Along with these companies, Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia, Mohit Burman and Karan Paul are co-owners of Kings XI Punjab in IPL 10.
Kings XI Punjab Brand Ambassador 2019
The official sponsors of Kings XI Punjab includes Tata Motors Prima whereas Kings XI holds a long list of co-sponsors. As HTC, Royal Stag, ACC Limited, The Tribune, Punjab Kesari, DCB Bank, Blippar, Smile Foundation and AID Healthcare Foundation are partners of this cricket franchises.
“TYKA Sports” are the official kit manufacturers of Kings XI Punjab in IPL 10 along with them Arise Mobiles and Idea are the other principal sponsors of Kings XI Punjab for the upcoming 12th season of Indian Premier League.
Kings XI Punjab Players for 2019
Squad cost: INR 55.90 crore
Strengths: A performance at the auction that was almost perfect. They have firepower and depth in batting, fast bowler and allrounders. Four-five hitters in the team like — Vijay, Miller, Maxwell and Bailey.
Weaknesses: They lack of a power-hitter at the top of the order in the absence of Virender Sehwag, they do not have adequate strength in the spin department while they also failed to get hold of a back-up wicketkeeper.
- Head Coach: Sanjay Bangar (India)
- Mentor: Vikram Rathour (India)
- Bowling Coach: Joe Dawes (Australia)
- Fielding Coach: Mike Young (US)
- Physio: Patrick Farhart (Australia)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach: Adrian Dias (India)
- Owners: Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia, Gaurav Burman, The Oberoi Group, Mohit Burman & Karan Paul
- CEO: Neil Maxwell
- COO: Col. Arvinder Singh
- Manager Sponsorships: Nikhil Bardia
- Ambassador: Daler Mehndi
- Media Liaison: Madhukar Jha (2011)
- General Manager Operations: Anant Sarkaria
- Manager: Col. S K Mehta (India)
- Video Analyst: Ashish Tuli (India)
- Masseuse: Sagar Pujara (India)
- Logistics Manager: Capt. Varoon Parmar (India)