Catch Kolkata Knight Riders Brand Ambassador IPL 12. Here cricket lovers can get the list of owners of Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 12. List of official sponsors of KKR in IPL 10 along with associate sponsors of Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 12.
The 12th successful edition of Indian Premier League is starting from 8th May 2019 and runs till 26th April 2019, whereas 72 matches are scheduled in this glamorous cricket event among the top 8 cricket franchises of India.
Kolkata Knight Riders is one the top ranked cricket franchise of IPL and recently the counter side have official announced their Brand Ambassador of IPL 12. Due to association of popular Brand Ambassadors the market value of KKR always remained high among other teams of this event.
The owner of Kolkata Knights Riders is one and only Sharukh Khan, the most loving personality of Bollywood and he can do anything to ensure top rankings of his team in IPL. The brand ambassadors of KKR are close friends of King Khan.
For IPL 12, the official brand ambassadors of KKR includes the most handsome Arjun Rampal along Juhi Chawla, Sajid and Farah Khan. All these high famed personalities will promote Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 12.
The Chinese Mobile Phone manufacturers “Gionee” purchased all rights of sponsorship of KKR for IPL after replacing “Nokia” back in 2015. The deal of sponsor signed for three years and worth 540 Million (US$ 8.0 million).
The associate sponsors of Kolkata Knight Riders are Royal Stag, Sansui Electric, SRMB Steel, Sony Music India, Adamas University, Ola Cabs, ICICI Bank, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Lafarge, Fancy.com, and The Telegraph.
Kolkata Knight Riders Players for 2019
Squad cost: INR 59 crore
Strengths: KKR lacked an X factor, until they bought Chris Lynn and Pat Cummins late on the second day of the auction. They look quite complete.
Weaknesses: No obvious ones only their wicketkeeper-batsmen are not much international experience.Full squad 2016
- Head Coach: John Buchanan (2008-2009), Dav Whatmore (2010-2011), Trevor Bayliss (2012-present)
- Assistant Head Coach: Vijay Dahiya (India)
- Physiotherapist: Andrew Leipus (Australia)
- Physical Trainer: Adrian Le Roux
- Physiotherapist: Andrew Leipus
- Bowling coach and mentor: Wasim Akram
- Batting Advisor: W.V. Raman
- Mental Skills Coach: Rudi Webster
- Team Analyst: A. R. Srikkanth
- Owners: Shahrukh Khan, Juhi Chawla & Jai Mehta (Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt Ltd)
- CEO: Joy Bhattacharya
- Brand ambassador: Shahrukh Khan
- Chief Operating Officer & Managing Director: Venky Mysore